Our unique rainwater harvesting collection system reveals only a beautiful natural looking pondless waterfall, water feature or bubbling rock while the custom sub-surface rainwater collection basin captures and stores clean, filtered and aerated rainwater.
The Benefits of Ties With Nature Rainwater Harvesting System
- Provides the freedom to avoid strict water bans and watering restrictions.
- Ideal for plant health – the rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients, oxygenated, soft and neutral unlike municipally treated water or hard well water.
- Reduce your water bill by 35% or more while alleviate the demand on municipal treated water.
- Naturescaping with the addition of clean flowing water creates a sustainable urban or backyard wildlife habitat.
- Enhanced landscaping increases property value.
- Pondless waterfall provides soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
- Protects our rivers, streams, lakes and oceans from stormwater runoff pollution.
- Significantly reduces flooding and soil erosion.
- No unsightly plastic or galvanized steel above ground tanks maintaining the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Earn up to 12 LEED® accreditation points. (Learn more about LEED® Rainwater / Stormwater Management)
- Helps deliver rainwater to Aquifers for future use.
For further details and a much more thorough look at the environmental and economic advantages that the Ties with Nature Rainwater Harvesting System can provide please feel free to read Rain Water Collection, Storage and Harvesting Benefits.
Our rain water collection system can be used to…
- Landscape irrigation for lawns, gardens, flowerbeds and naturescapes. Can also be connected directly to a professional irrigation system.
- Manage stormwater runoff preventing downstream pollution and decreasing flooding.
- Topping off water features, ponds, fountains, swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Washing off your car, outdoor patio and patio furniture.
- Greywater uses such as flushing toilet and doing laundry.
Our rainwater collection system is not restricted or limited to collecting rainwater from roofs alone. We are able to capture and store rainwater from impermeable surfaces such as parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, roads and patios.
In fact, we have the ability to place our modular rainwater collection units directly beneath permeable objects such as the brick pavers patio shown in the image to the left. The benefit being the opportunity to capture, store and reuse the additional rainwater that falls on these surfaces. You are left with a 100% usable space that could be used as a relaxing backyard patio or as an elegant lobby entrance.
We are very proud to offer our one of a kind, revolutionary rainwater harvesting and collection system for residential and business applications on Vancouver Island and Western British Columbia.
If you have any questions or would like some further information please do not hesitate to contact our certified rainwater harvesting system professional, all inquiries are welcomed.